Amongst the abundant hobbies I have, one of them I've gotten into over the past 3-4 years has been beer. It doesn't help that microbrews have become an extremely popular thing, allowing me to skip the skinny jeans while still being a hipster in some fashion.
NorthEast Minneapolis, the area I live in, has been dubbed the "Brew District", due to the amount of breweries opening up around here. I also have Stanley's NE Barroom just down the road from me, which is a great establishment, especially when it comes to a place willing to stock a plethora of different and exciting beers.
Therefore, I've decided to post little blurbs in here covering my various Brew-ventures in a little Blog. Nothing really formal or in dept; just something for fun. As some of you may know, I already do video game and tech writing for a bunch of different sites, so I'm no stranger of blogging and reviewing.
Keep in mind, I'm no beer expert. I've had zero formal training in how to judge a beer, nor am I remotely close to even being a cicerone. My goal isn't to become one either; I'm perfectly happy just enjoying a beer just to enjoy it.
Anyways, hope you enjoy my short little reviews of beers on here. Let me know if there is anything you'd like me to take a look at! Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment